A lot of 3 scrunchies, handmade in Paris, in our iconic coloris : black, white and terracotta. 🐚
Did you know? Our fabric is made from recycled plastic waste like ghost fishing nets so no new material is created. And we took another exciting small step to preserve Mother Nature: we opted for luxury sustainable packagings and labels made with ethically certified materials. By planting our seed tag, a bunch of beautiful wildflowers will flourish. 🌿
→ Gwenegann wears size Divine
→ Eve wears size Exquise
Find here more info about our size chart and our lovely models 🤍
Fabric : 82% Econyl® & 18% EA
OEKO-TEX® & GRS®
- Yarn : Aquafil
- Fabric : Jersey Lomellina We use an eco-friendly fabric, Renew Cult, that is made in Italy of double-faced luxurious Econyl®, a nylon yarn 100% regenerated from ocean and industrial waste.
→ Know More
Jewels : Cellulose acetate
- Material : Décoracet
- Jewels : NP Création Our chains and rings are made of cellulose acetate, a noble bio-sourced material obtained from wood pulp. Our suppliers are family businesses located in Rhône-Alpes in France. → Know More
In order to be eco-conscious from A to Z, we also sourced green materials for our packaging in France & Spain.
- Transfers : Tenue Complète
REACH® & OEKO-TEX®
- Boxes : Packaging Paris
- Pouches : Packaging Paris
- Plantable seed tags : Natural Branding → Know More
- UV protection
- Non see-through
To keep your Muze Paris pieces in perfect conditions, please follow our care instructions.