Polymnie One Piece
All our pieces are handmade in France. 🏛
Did you know? We took another exciting small step toward a greener path: we opted for sustainable packagings and labels, which are made with recycled materials. By planting our seed tag, a bunch of beautiful wildflowers will flourish. 🌿
→ Gwenegann wears size Divine
→ Eve wears size Exquise
Find here more info about our size chart and our lovely models 🤍
Fabric : 82% Econyl® & 18% EA
OEKO-TEX® & GRS®
- Yarn : Aquafil
- Fabric : Jersey Lomellina We use an eco-friendly fabric, Renew Cult, that is made in Italy of double-faced luxurious Econyl®, a nylon yarn 100% regenerated from ocean and industrial waste.
→ Know More
Jewels : Cellulose acetate
- Material : Décoracet
- Jewels : NP Création Our chains and rings are made of cellulose acetate, a noble bio-sourced material obtained from wood pulp. Our suppliers are family businesses located in Rhône-Alpes in France. → Know More
In order to be eco-conscious from A to Z, we also sourced green materials for our packaging in France & Spain.
- Transfers : Tenue Complète
REACH® & OEKO-TEX®
- Boxes : Packaging Paris
- Pouches : Packaging Paris
- Plantable seed tags : Natural Branding → Know More
- UV protection
- Non see-through
To keep your Muze Paris pieces in perfect conditions, please follow our care instructions.